How we work
Grind, patch all the holes and cracks then prime
Top coat with decoration flakes
Sealer urethane with non-skid sand
What we offer
Our epoxy floor coatings are extremely durable and guaranteed to protect your floor from moisture, oils, spills and other conditions.
No matter if your epoxy flooring needs are commercial or residential, Allstate Epoxy Floors can turn an ordinary, stained, cracked floor into a showroom!
Epoxy Floor Coating Advantages
Epoxy floor coatings offer many advantages when compared to other traditional coatings applied over concrete. The following can be considered the most important advantages:
- Epoxy coatings will create a shiny high gloss surface. The brightness of an area with epoxy floor can be increased by 200%
- It offers a hard wearing durable surface able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic.
- Epoxy floors are really fast and easy to install.
- Durable and easy to clean.
- Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications, and sometimes no paint is required over the epoxy finishing.
- Resists oil stains, beads water, and wipes super clean and will create a seamless surface.
- Epoxy floor, when applied properly can last several years.
- Can be combined with paints and colors to mask off chips and cracks.
- Provide a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants.
- Epoxy floors offer enhanced safety by creating an anti-slip surface, heat, and fire resistant solution to concrete floors.
- Different patterns can be combined to create driveways and/or identify walkable areas.
- Prevent wear and tear on the existing concrete floor.
- Epoxy floors are considered environmentally friendly solutions.
- Some of the products used can also be combined with self-leveling products that can be applied over new or old concrete.
- Require little or no major maintenance.